You are excited about super fast development, creating, thinking outside the box, solving problems with technology. We are looking for a super motivated and talented candidate to join our very fast-growing start-up in Shanghai. This is a great and unique opportunity for a young candidate to take responsibilities and take part in the growth of our skyrocket company globally.
Born of Shanghai high-tech and Parisian design, NOERDEN is a young brand of smart devices that stylishly fit in to our worlds. The data of our product lines comes together in our app to help understand yourself and find a balanced life. Created in 2016 by the investment firm Butler Industries, in less than a year we became the number one brand for hybrid smartwatches on Chinese e-commerce and we are now developing at international scale!
The Mobile App Product Manager is responsible for defining and developing the overall direction and management of the NOERDEN mobile app. The Product Manager will manage all aspects of app production and delivery to guarantee the creation of a viable and user-friendly product in a timely manner. The Manager will also contribute in the planning, launching and maintenance of each update.
– Lead the development of NOERDEN new mobile application, and optimize and manage it overtime
– Based on a deep understanding of customers, technology and competition propose new application requirements, overall structure, logic and content
– Propose and implement development strategy, drive project planning and road-map creation
– Drive constant improvement based on KPIs, leverage data to make decisions, interact with users, and learn by testing
– Manage a team composed of 10 developers specialized in iOS/Android, UI/UX designer
– Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
– Work with marketing and sales in development of product marketing/user acquisition
PROFILE & SKILLS
– Hands-on mobile product management experience, preferably with experience developing Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity within mobile apps
– Broad knowledge in Objective C and Java would be a plus
– Experience in prototyping with Axure
– Experience with the successful launch of mobile apps, ideally in a startup environment
– Comfortable with UI/UX design thinking to deliver premium user experiences
– Ability to synthesize information clearly
– Ability to prioritize and manage multifaceted and complex projects
– Good communication and presentation skills, open-minded
– Startup spirit with friendly work environment
– Office location in the heart of Shanghai
– Fixed salary based on experience